J&K Services Selection Board Recruitment Notification 2021: J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is inviting online applications for filling up 503 vacancies of District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts in various Departments under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services – Decentralization and Recruitment Act, 2010. Interested candidates can apply for these 503 Posts in Jammu and Kashmir Government.
Details of No. of Posts in J&K SSB Recruitment Notification/ Advertisement No.03 of 2021 Dated: 04 -06 -2021
|S.No.||Reference of Indent||Department||No. of Posts|
|I) FST/Ser/49/2020 Dated:-22-03-|
II) FST -NG/5/2021-04-e-Off Dated
|Forest, Ecology and Environment Department||280|
|2||GAD/Estt/M-34/2020 Dated:-06-04-2021||General Administration|
|HD/Drug/24/2020 Dated 25-09-2020 followed by HD/Drugs/24/2020 Dated:29- 04-2021 and HD/Drugs/24/2020 Dated|
|Health & Medical Education Department|| |
|4||LD(SL) 2015/14-Adv.Gen. Dated 17-04- 2021||Department of Law Justice and Parliamentary|
When to Apply for 503 Posts in J&SSB/ Jammu and Kashmir Government:
Date of Commencement for submission of online applications: 20 – 06-2021
Last Date for submission of online applications: 20-07-2021.
The detailed terms and conditions with regard to eligibility, educational qualification, domicile, reservation, etc are as follows:-
Appointment of the candidates: –
The Appointment and other service conditions in respect of the candidate selected through this selection process shall be governed by the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Condition of Services, Pay & Allowances) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020, notified vide S.O 192 dated 17th of June 2020.
The reservation under this Advertisement Notification shall be applicable in accordance with the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Reservation Rules notified vide SRO 294 dated 21-10-2005 read with SO 127 of 2020 dated 04.2020.
The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir as defined in terms of the Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India vide S.O 1229 (E) dated 31-03-2020 and S.O 1245(E) dated 03-04-2020 read with the notification issued by the General Administration Department, Government of Jammu and Kashmir vide S.O 166 dated 18-05-2020.
The candidate must possess a Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose, on or before the last date of submission of the online application form.
The UT, Divisional & District Cadre Wise details of notified posts are given in Annexure “A” to this
Age limit: – (as on 01-01-2021)
The requirement of age for Open Merit & various Reserved Categories candidates is as follows: –
|Sr.No||Category||Age limit||Not born before||Not born After|
|(vii)||PSP (Pahari Speaking|
Essential Qualification Required for J&K SSB Recruitment 2021: –
- As per Indent(s) received from the respective Indenting Department(s), the qualification for the posts notified are shown in Annexure “A” to this Advertisement
- The candidates who are declared qualified by the Board for Document Verification will be required to produce relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of Graduation /Post- Graduation Degree/PhD Degree in original as proof of having acquired the prescribed educational qualification on or before the cutoff date fixed for filling online application form, failing which the candidature of such candidates shall be cancelled by the Board. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date e 20 -07-2021 and he/ she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification.
- Candidates may note that their candidature will remain provisional till the genuineness of their documents relating to educational qualification is verified by the Appointing
- In case of candidates claiming possession of equivalent educational qualification (where it is applicable/required), it shall be mandatory to produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the concerned competent authorities at the time of Document Verification. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the Board, in light of relevant facts which shall be
- Any candidate having his/her qualification other than as prescribed, shall not be eligible for posts advertised in this
- The degrees/ diplomas obtained through distance mode which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated 05.2012 shall be entertained, subject to fulfilment of other terms and conditions.
- Reservation for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Economically Weaker Section(EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PwD), Pahari Speaking People(PSP), etc for the above posts, wherever applicable and admissible, would be as determined & communicated by the Indenting Department, in accordance with the provisions of SRO 294 dated 21-10-2005 and S.O 127 dated 20-04-2020.
- A candidate seeking his /her consideration under Reserved Categories must ensure that he/she possess a valid/ Category Certificate as on the Cut Off Date.
- Candidates may note that their candidature will remain provisional till the genuineness of the Reserved Category Certificate is verified by the Appointing
- Candidates are cautioned to note that in case a claim for reservation is made on the basis of false/fake/fraudulent certificate, he/she shall be debarred from the examination(s) conducted by the Board, in addition to any other action as may be deemed
- Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- All the disputes related to refund of excess payment, if any, are subject matter of the J&K Service Selection Board. Candidates are advised to apply for refund of excess payment, if any, through official portal ssbjk.org.in only. No chargeback request shall be entertained.
Scheme of Examination:
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only except for items mentioned otherwise in the relevant column of Annexure ‘A’ to this notification. The questions will be set in English
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong
- Tentative Answer Keys, in due course after the Examination, will be placed on the website of the Board (jkssb.nic.in). Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the Board at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys, will be scrutinized and the decision of the Board in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer keys shall be entertained, afterwards.
- Marks scored by candidates in written test will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off
Note: Syllabi for these posts shall be notified separately.
Centre of Examination:
The J&K Services Selection Board shall notify the Venue /Centre(s) of examination separately. No representation/ request for change in this regard shall be entertained, whatsoever be the reason.
Procedure for filling Online Application J&K SSB Recruitment 2021
The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications are given hereinbelow: –
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “Candidate Registration”
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name and
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post ”
- The candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.)
- Size of the signature (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 ).
- The candidate need to ensure that all the required fields are filled up with correct information. The system shall check that all required fields are filled up, before final submission of the
- Candidate shall be personally responsible for filling the details in the online application form and the information/details furnished by the candidate shall be treated as final for the purpose of determining the eligibility/claims of the candidates. No claim on account of non-filling of information shall be entertained
- Candidates cannot edit their Application form after submission. However, candidate can cancel his/her application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such cancelled application will not be remitted. Candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have to pay the fee
- Candidate’s Application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that application.
- Fees decided by JKSSB can be paid only by Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card Options.
- After successful completion of the form, the candidate shall be shown “Pay Now” link for making the online application fee payment. Once fees is successfully submitted, Application ID shall be
- The options will be available after clicking on Pay Now link. Candidate can pay using Net banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, as Online Payment.
- Payment will not be accepted and will not be considered valid after cut-off date mentioned in Advertisement Notification, i.e 20 .07.2021 (last date).
- Candidates should not submit a printout of the application / fee payment receipt to JKSSB till it is actually sought for some verification/clarification purpose.
- Please note that above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be
- The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for subsequent stage of Selection as per the notified Candidate can take printout of application submitted and fee payment receipt from “My Applications” link available in the Portal. Application printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on Download Application. Similarly, receipt printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on Download Receipt button available.
- Any person who finds difficulty in submission of application form due to technical issue or for any other reasons, shall be required to send a self- explanatory mail at email@example.com for seeking guidance, clarification, No other mode of grievance submission in this context would be valid. Moreover, only the grievance pertaining to the active application will be replied through the mail.
- In-service candidates shall submit print out of filled online application form along with duly filled, signed and stamped certificate given at last paragraph of the application form through proper channel viz., the concerned Head of Department (as defined in the JK Book of Financial Powers). In the event of failure of the candidate to route the application through proper channel, his / her eligibility shall be assessed as if he / she is not an in-service candidate. The Head of Department concerned shall forward the application form of the In-service candidates to the office of the Secretary, Services Selection Board by or before the date of scrutiny of documents/documents verification after short
- The candidate must produce the original Domicile Certificate/Qualification/ Category Certificates/Bonafide Certificates before the Committee constituted for such purpose by the Board. Any candidate at the time of documents verifications who fails to produce the relevant original documents/ testimonials on the scheduled date shall not be allowed to either participate in the Selection process or final selection, as the case may
- No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the written test/ document verification.
- Reservation for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Economically Weaker Section(EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PwD), Pahari Speaking People(PSP), for all the above posts, wherever applicable and admissible, would be as determined & communicated by the respective Indenting Department, as per extant Rules/Orders.
- The vacancies have been advertised by the J&K Service Selection Board as per the Indent(s) received from the concerned Departments. The Board will not be responsible for withdrawal/alteration of vacancies by the Indenting Department(s), at any point of time.
Important Dates and Links
Date of Commencement for submission of online applications: 20 – 06-2021
Last Date for submission of online applications: 20-07-2021.
Official JKSSB Website: https://jkssb.nic.in/