Join JOA (Junior Office Assistant) Himachal Pradesh 2020-21 CoachingIf you are preparing for Himachal JOA (Junior Office Assistant) Examination 2020-21, Preprise Classes is one of the best coaching institutes for the candidates dreaming about government job. Preprise provides the candidates with such informative educational resources and guidance so that they can crack all competitive examinations for getting a dream job in government sector. At preprise, all the educators are subject expert, well qualified and highly instructive and interactive.
Educational Qualification For The Post Of Himachal Pradesh Police Constable :
- Aspirants required 10+2 from any recognized board of School education or University.
- One-year diploma in computer Science/ computer application/ Information Technology from any recognised university/ Institution.
- O’ & ‘A’ level diploma from National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT)
- Diploma in Information technology (IT) from any recognized ITI/ institution.
|Concern IT Field Section||100-120 Questions||50-60|
|HP GK SectionSection||10-15||5-8|
|Current Affair Section||10-15||5-8|
- Field concerned depend upon the nature of the post
- General Knowledge
- General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh
- Current Affairs
- Everyday Science
- Social Science
- General English
- General Hindi
Typing Speed on Computer
|30 WPM||25 WPM (Word Per Minutes)|
|Marks Type||Class III||Class IV|
|Written Test||85 Marks||85 Marks|
|i) Weightage for Minimum Qualification||2.5||—|
|ii) Backward Area or Panchayat||1||1|
|iii) Landless family/ Family having landless than 1 Hectare||1||2|
|iv) Non-employment Certificate (None of the family members are in Government/Semi Government.||1||2.5|
|v) Differently abled persons with more than 40% impairment/disability/ infirmity||1||1|
|vi) NSS (at least one year) / NCC/ The Bharat Scout and Guide. Medal winner in national level sports competitions.||1||1|
|vii) BPL family having family annual income (from all sources) below Rs. 40,000/- or as prescribed by the Govt. time to time.||2||2.5|
|viii) Widow/ Divorced/Destitute/ Single Woman||1||1.5|
|ix) Single daughter/Orphan||1||1|
|x) Training of at least 6 months duration related to the post applied for from a recognized university/Institution.||1||—|
|xi) Experience up to a maximum of 5 years in Govt. semi-Govt. organisation relating to the post applied for (0.5 marks only for each completed year).||2.5||2.5|
Why Preprise Classes For JOA (Himachal Pradesh) Exam Preparation:
- Online live classes from home (No extra burden on travel or coaching )
- Good quality education according to latest and updated pattern
- Well qualified educators with proven track record of results.
- With nominal fees.
- Regular classes with doubt sessions and revisions with online and offline material.
- World class live studio and connectivity.
- Regular mock tests and PDF material.
- Study whenever you want….no time boundation.
- For more details, contact us on WhatsApp @ 8988887700
- 40 Days Online Live Classes .
- Daily PDF Material.
- Daily Mock Tests.
- Doubt Sessions.
- Revision Sessions
- Complete Support By Experts.